Monday 11 July 2011

Tatty Button

Tatty Button: I love these stamps from 'Creative Expressions', Tatty is so sweet, you can use this range of stamps for any age.
On this card I have used the XL scalloped oval, XL oval and labels 20 dies from spellbinders.
First I cut out my white card topper from the largest of the labels 20 dies and stamped tatty. I coloured her and holding the topper inside the die I dusted round with distress inks (peeled paint and tumbled glass)to give the look of grass and the sky, leaving a white border. I then layered it all up with some matching paper ( punched edges with martha stewart punches), then finished off with runched ribbon, sticky gems and of course a few buttons to match...

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely one. I like the set up of the blog better now... well done you xx

    ReplyDelete